– Yes, because ozone decomposes to pure oxygen and leaves no waste.
– Ozone is only harmful to people in high concentrations or if inhaled for a long time.
For this reason, no one should be in the room while the job is being done. The employees follow the safety rules. The staff uses masks, among other things.
The Agency for Safety and Health at Work proposed the maximum acceptable ozone concentration.
This value means the maximum concentration a person can be exposed to at any given time and for a particular relationship.
For ozone, this value is 0.06 PPM (PPM = Pars Per Million) for 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
At a maximum residence time of 15 minutes, the permitted concentration is 0.3 PPM. For comparison: the concentration during the execution of the service (depending on the need) ranges from 0.2 PPM to even 10 PPM.
We have specialized meters that indicate ozone concentration and a safe return to a disinfected room.
– The duration of the ozonation depends on many factors. This time is determined by us based on an interview with you.
Thanks to the courses and experience we can guarantee that it is suitable.
Too short a time can only suppress and not solve the problem, because ozone does not reach every nook and cranny of the room.
However, the estimated ozonation time for the chamber is 15-60 minutes.
– Ozonation is the best disinfection method. Ozone is recognized by the Ministry of Health as a natural microbiological disinfectant for the interior.
Staying in clean, almost sterile rooms will certainly have a positive effect on our health.
Ozone generators can help most people who are allergic to mold and mites without having to renovate or rearrange the entire house.
Ozone cleans the air, sterilizes the interior, kills all microorganisms and also makes the room smell good.
Generators can be used freely in any room so that allergy sufferers can enjoy their benefits without discomfort.
– The frequency of ozonation depends on the problem that we want to solve by regular ozonation and is personally dependent on the client.
Twice a year, regular ozonation is recommended for allergy sufferers to get rid of allergens.
For example, if there is a problem of odor, we can remove the odor by one-time ozonation when the source is removed.
– With each assignment we will explain exactly how your ozonation will be performed and what needs to be done to make it safe.
Ozone does not adversely affect electronic equipment. During ozonation, there should be no people, animals and plants in the room.
– There are many scientific studies showing that ozone can destroy the SARS coronavirus. The structure of the new 2019 nCoV coronavirus is almost identical to SARS. The coronaviruses we hear about during the epidemic are transmitted through the drip path.
So after sneezing or coughing, the virus settles on the surface, which can infect another person.
According to research, the coronavirus can remain active at ~ 4 degrees Celsius for up to 28 days. On the surface in a room with standard conditions, coronaviruses remain infectious for 2 to 9 hours. Ozonation of a room, office, home or house reduces the risk of a coronavirus infection, influenza virus and others.
The results of the study conducted by the Institute of Virology in Hubei (China) confirmed the effectiveness of ozonation in destroying the new 2019 nCoV coronavirus.
– Ozone is an oxidizing agent and can accelerate the aging of objects, but to cause damage you need a very high concentration and a long time.
With the right concentration and preparation, ozone does not affect the equipment of the house.
– During ozonation, activities are carried out to check the density of the chamber and to measure the ozone concentration. Monitoring is also a process of making decisions to extend or shorten the working time of the ozonator.
– After finishing the work of the ozone generator or several generators, the room is ventilated until a safe concentration of (0.1 ppm) is reached.
If no one is going to use the room, there is no need to ventilate the room and the ozone can expire by itself.